Thursday, April 26, 2012

Basant!

మాట్లాడండి...
(Let's talk...)

నేను విద్యర్థి.  నేను డిప్లొమాటు. నేను వకీలు కాదు. 
(I am a student.  I am a diplomat.  I am not a lawyer.)

నా కుటుంబం: నా భర్త, నా కొడుకు, నా కుక్క.
(My family: my husband, my son, my dog.)

ఇది వసంత పండుగ.  చాలా రుచిగ పండ్లు ఇంక కూరలు.
(Today is the Basant Festival.  <there were> very tasty fruits and vegetables.)

గదిలొ ఎమి ఉంది?   I am so glad you asked!
(What is in the room?)

పుస్తకము సంచిలొపల ఉంది, సంచి నెలమీద ఉంది, నేను కుర్చి మీద ఉన్నాను, దెషపటము గోడమీద ఉంది, చిత్రము అల్మిరామీద ఉంది, కలము పుస్తకములొ ఉంది, గది కట్టడములొ ఉంది, కాగితము బల్లమీద ఉంది.


(The book is inside the bag, the bag is on the floor, I am on the chair, the map is on the wall, the picture is on the shelf, the pen is in the book, the room is in the building, the paper is on the table.)



All dressed up.


Flying kites.

Beautiful bengals.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...And the Indian dress. I can't wait to see the beautiful fabric and bangles. When you are happy, mom is happy. love to all...Tu Tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeru chaala andamga unnaaru! inka mee telugu kooDa roju rojuki baagaa avutondi...ilaagay rayanDi...

    ReplyDelete